String Trimmer Parts
Poulan Pro String Trimmer Parts Info
Poulan Pro String Trimmers are known for their quality, craftsmanship and durability.
Like with any machine, though, they need to be cared for and maintained.
With gas string trimmers you must use the right fuel-oil mix ratio - The fuel-oil mixture ratio for all Weed Eater products is 40:1 and can be obtained by mixing 3.2 oz. of two cycle air cooled engine oil with one gallon of regular gas.
It is important to always use the right grade of gas in your string trimmer - Poulan Pro trimmers run on 87 octane regular unleaded gasoline; gasoline blended with a maximum 10% alcohol can also be used, but never use E85 or diesel fuels.
Fuel should never be stored in your string trimmer for long periods of time as it can cause gum deposits to form in the fuel system. If your trimmer needs to be stored for longer than 30 days, you should drain the fuel tank, retighten the gas cap, then start the unit and let it run until it stops.
Poulan Pro String Trimmer Models:
- Poulan Pro PP025 - SureFire 25cc 2-Cycle Gas Engine; 17" Cut Path; Tap 'N Go Dual Exit Trimmer Head
- Poulan Pro PP033 - 33cc 2-Cycle Gas Engine; 17" Cut Path; Tap 'N Go Dual Exit Trimmer Head
- Poulan Pro PP133 - 33cc 2-Cycle Gas Engine; 17" Cut Path; Fixed Line Trimmer Head
- Poulan Pro PP335 - 33cc 2-Cycle Gas Engine; Fixed Line Trimmer Head
- PPWT60022 Wheeled Trimmer - 625 Series Engine; Briggs & Stratton Engine Manufacturer; 22" Cutting Width