String Trimmer Parts
Homelite String Trimmer Parts Info
Homelite String Trimmers, both electric and gas models, provide superior performance and excellent value.
They are ergonomically designed for lightweight ease of use and increased cut capacity.
Safety Tips for Using your Homelite String Trimmer:
- Always wear protective gear like safety glasses, heavy-duty gloves, and ear protectors.
- Read the manufacturerâ€™s instructions on how to use the equipment.
- Before starting check the area you'll be working in for obstacles such as rocks, sticks, or garden debris.
- Always walk forwards as you trim, never backwards or sideways.
- Never use an electric string trimmer in wet weather conditions.
- When handling fuel in gas string trimmers, always follow the safety guidelines.
Homelite String Trimmer Models:
- Homelite 13" Electric Timmer/Edger - 4.0 amp motor; 2-in-1 Timmer/Edger; Adjustable handle with variable height adjustment; 13" cutting swath; Auto feed line advance with dual .065 in. line; Cord retention hook to prevent unwanted power disconnect; 5.2 lbs.
- Homelite 5 Amp 14" Electric String Trimmer - Auto Feed Head, No Bump Line Advance; Adjustable Front Handle For Comfortable Trimming; 3-Position Trimmer Head; 2 in 1 Shaft Rotates For Edging.
- Homelite Curved Shaft Trimmer - 2 Cycle low emission engine; Quick-Fireâ„¢ Carburetor for faster/easier starting; Starter System with clutch, reduces pull effort; 17" cutting swath.
- Homelite Straight Shaft Trimmer - 2 Cycle lowemission engine; Quick-Fireâ„¢ Carburetor for faster/easier starting; Starter System with clutch, reduces pull effort; 17" cutting swath.